La Comunidad Laboral Líder en España. Inserta tu Currículum en Trabajando.es y apúntate a cientos de empleos
- ONG y servicios sociales
To lead Médicos del Mundo (MdM) mission in Lovua municipality and refugee settlement, hosting approximately 6.500 Congolese refugees, to ensure the alignment and implementation of PHC and MHPSS activities in respect of MdM policies and action plans.
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION:
The candidate will report to the Emergency Unit Coordinator at Headquarter.
Management / Strategic leadership:
• Ensure adequate information flow within the team.
• Oversee and coordinate the general functioning of the base and all departments / services.
• Ensure that the intervention is always respectful to MdM’s mandate, values and internal rules; to respect and follow local cultural and legal regulations.
• Ensure that new strategic orientations are taken into consideration and are implemented.
• ensure professional growth through regular evaluations and contribute to ensure a progressive nationalization of expatriate positions.
• Provide leadership and support to the coordination team in health, mental health, administration, HR and logistics.
• Follow contextual development in Lovua, Dundo and Luanda and prepare updates for the monthly mission SitRep.
• Proactively monitor the political and security situation in the project areas and update HQ accordingly.
• Ensure that appropriate security guidelines are developed, communicated, adhered to and regularly reviewed with the team.
• Propose new ideas and modalities to improve the project activities implementation considering contextual and legal developments.
• Ensure timely and accurate security / incident reports are sent to the Headquarters.
• Represent MdM and maintain regular contact with partners, stakeholders and authorities on regional and national level in relationship to the intervention.
• Ensure the implementation of the program and its follow-up in its different aspects: logistical, administrative, medical and MHPSS and report to the Emergency Unit Coordinator in HQ.
• Identify technical gaps and prepare a capacity building plan for MdM staff and partners.
• Lead and contribute to proposal and project report writings.
• Coordinate the project and strategy planning meetings.
• Maintain partners MoUs and updating the drafts for renewal, based on understandings and developments of the project.
• Ensure timely and adequate data collection on all activities.
• Compile monthly project activities report and support the coordination team in preparing weekly reports per cluster.
• Contributing to donor reporting related to projects activities.
• Draft Any other report requested by the Emergency Unit Coordinator in HQ.
• Ensure familiarity with donor compliance issues, ensuring all projects are compliant with these and MdM procedures.
• Ensure appropriate administrative, financial and logistical MdM systems/procedures are in place, maintained and adhered to so that all support functions are carried out effectively and efficiently.
• Monitor expenditure and budget compliance on a regular basis, timely follow-up and report on any concerns to Headquarters .
• To perform any additional duties requested by the Emergency Unit Coordinator in HQ.
• Stimulate innovation, capacity building and empowerment in activities implementation.
Project Coordinator Location: Angola (Cooperación internacional)
País de la oferta: ANGOLA
Ubicación en el extranjero: Angola
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 3 años|
|Requisitos mínimos||REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Academic background: Master’s degree in International Development, Gender studies and/or Humanitarian Aid.
Other qualifications: Knowledge of Project Management, including HR, accountancy and logistic procedures. Very strong coordination and communication skills.
Language requirements: High level of spoken and written English and at least intermediate level of Portuguese. Valuable: French and Spanish
Computer requirements: Office pack user level.
• The successful candidate must have at least 5 years field experience in humanitarian projects. At least 3 years experience in positions with similar responsibility in project management, team management and monitoring of programmes in fragile context crisis.
• Experience in project planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Experience in both Emergencies and Development contexts and knowledge of African contexts.
• Knowledge and experience with emergency projects in transition phase is highly desirable, especially in capacitation of government services and local health practitioners.
• Demonstrable leadership and team management skills.
• Gender awareness and experience mainstreaming Gender in emergency programs
• Excellent organizational capacity.
• Excellent planning, management and coordination skills.
• Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills with experience in managing a diverse team of local and expatriates’ employees.
• Stress management.
• Willing and able to work productively in a challenging environment.
• Cultural awareness and adaptability.
• Sensitive to gender issues and their inclusion in projects
• Assertive and diplomatic.
• Good team work and networking skills.
• Strict compliance with the safety protocols established for the country and MdM mission.
• Alignment with principles and ethics of Médicos del Mundo.
• Identification with the lines of work, values and mission of Médicos del Mundo.
Starting beginning of March
Médicos del Mundo’s Salary charts
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato por obra y servicio|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
© Copyright 2006 - 2017 Empleo Trabajando.com España. Todos los derechos reservadosRed Trabajando | Condiciones Generales de Uso del Portal para Empresas | Trabajando.es