La Comunidad Laboral Líder en España. Inserta tu Currículum en Trabajando.es y apúntate a cientos de empleos
Tech Data Europe Services and Operations SLU - Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
The travel agent will make professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements for Tech Data, within company guidelines and standards, delivering excellent customer service to all European countries.
* Coordinate and book European Meetings and Events ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
* Provide travel arrangements for employees with air, hotel, car and ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares using preferred vendors to maximize profit for the company.
* Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the area of customer service, ticketing, invoicing and controlling, providing accurate work
* Research and provide solutions to travel related problems employees may experience with arrangements provided by the contracted Travel Management Company
* Remain knowledgeable and up to date with all rules and regulations in the business travel industry (transport, airlines and hotel)
* Maintain a high level of competency in performing all duties
* Other additional duties as assigned by manager
Travel Agent - R004714 (Soporte Administrativo)
BARCELONA - Barcelona (Comunidad Autónoma Cataluña)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 2 años|
|Estudios mínimos||Formación Profesional Grado Superior|
|Requisitos mínimos||Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Two years of experience in a similar position with thorough knowledge of GDS systems such as Amadeus
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet
* Experienced user of online booking tools
* Understanding of the business travel processes
* Customer oriented and fast problem solver
* Self-motivated, focused and with good attention to detail
* Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
* Able to work effectively under stress and pressure
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* English native speaker with a good understanding of Spanish, German is a plus.
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
© Copyright 2006 - 2017 Empleo Trabajando.com España. Todos los derechos reservadosRed Trabajando | Condiciones Generales de Uso del Portal para Empresas | Trabajando.es